Golden Circle & Roundtrip Airport Transfer
See the erupting geyser & hot springs, experience the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall and follow in the footsteps of Vikings along with much more.
Tour Duration8 Hour(s)
Ticket TypeE Ticket
Language SpokenDutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
The Golden Circle is a must do for visitors to Iceland, so why not add a convenient airport transfer to this bestselling day tour.
Upon your arrival at Keflavík Airport, your transfer to Reykjavík awaits. You will find our Airport Direct bus situated right outside the terminal building. The duration of your airport transfer from Keflavik International Airport to your accommodation in Reykjavík will take approximately 45 minutes.
On day two you set off for a 7.5 hour long Golden Circle tour where you follow in the footsteps of the vikings as you walk down into the rift valley where the American and Eurasian continental plates are literally pulling apart at Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of the oldest existing parliament.
Witness the steaming geothermal springs as the ground trembles and hot water spouts spectacularly skywards from the famous Strokkur Geyser at home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland's most iconic natural attraction. Experience the magnificence and power of Gullfoss Waterfall, a set of glacial river cascades falling 32 meters into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar. Best part, this is all done within 8 hours.
The New buses are fully equipped with WiFi connected computer tablets for each guest. The tablets provide you with a continuous stream of relevant information along the journey with a GPS synced Audio Guide, available with a choice of 10 languages. Along the tour, your local hosts will make your experience comfortable and are happy to answer any questions you might have about this peculiar country. In each seat, you will also find a USB outlet to charge any of your devices.
When your stay in Iceland has come to an end your Airport Transfer will pick you up from your accommodation in Reykjavík and safely return you to Keflavík Airport in time for your flight.
• In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
• Professional driver & guide
• Visit to all the top sites on the Golden Circle
• Roundtrip Airport Transfer with hotel drop-off and hotel pickup
• Food and drink
• Pick up from private or rented accommodation
• Children up to 11 years old can travel for free
• Headphones (for audio guide) can be purchased on board the bus if needed, but you are encouraged to bring your own if possible
• Please note that pick up from private or rented accommodation is not available
For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event