Small Group Golden Circle Day Tour with Kerid Crater
The Golden Circle consists of three equally stunning locations in south-west Iceland: Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir Geothermal Area, and Gullfoss waterfall.
Tour Duration8 Hour(s)
Ticket TypeE Ticket
Would you like unforgettable Expedition with awesome small group? Join us on this full day Golden Circle tour. We visit the famous Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and the Geysir geothermal area, and throw in some local favorities as well. Our best-seller tour includes a visit to Kerið volcanic crater, Faxi waterfall, and a stop at a traditional Icelandic farm to see and pet some horses.
• Small group tour
• Highly rated and recommended by guests
Day 1 : Pick Up from ReykjavikÞingvellir National ParkGeysirGullfoss WaterfallKerið Crater
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Kerið Crater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour (6 - 18 people)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free WIFI onboard
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal shopping and expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Infant who does not require a sit travels for free
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Suitable clothes for the weather (Iceland can be quite windy at times)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event