Small Group Golden Circle Day Tour with Kerid Crater
The Golden Circle consists of three equally stunning locations in south-west Iceland: Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir Geothermal Area, and Gullfoss waterfall.
Tour Duration8 Hour(s)
Ticket TypeE Ticket
Enjoy a complimentary pick up from any hotel in Reykjavik between 8am to 9am in the morning. On the first day, you will head to the Golden Circle where the most popular attractions of Iceland are located. The Þingvellir National Park houses the oldest Parliament Building in the world. It is also where you can stand between two continental plates. Next, you will head to Geysir, a geothermal area, shooting vast jets of boiling water from 20 metres (65 feet) up to 40 metres (130 feet) high, every five to ten minutes. Gullfoss (translated to ‘Golden Falls’) is one of Iceland’s most iconic and beloved waterfalls, found in the Hvítá river canyon in south-west Iceland. The last stop for the day will be Kerið, a volcanic crater lake in the Grímsnes area of South Iceland.
Day 1 : Pick Up from ReykjavikDay 1 : Þingvellir National ParkDay 1 : GeysirDay 1 : Gullfoss WaterfallDay 1 : Kerið Crater
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Kerið Crater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour (6 - 18 people)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free WIFI onboard
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal shopping and expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Infant who does not require a sit travels for free
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Suitable clothes for the weather (Iceland can be quite windy at times)
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event