Private full day in Cabo San Juan del Guia (Tayrona National Park)
In the Magdalena Department, 34 km from the beautiful Santa Marta, Colombia, you can find the Tayrona National Natural Park; a sanctuary of nature and archaeological remains that invite you to encounter yourself.
Tour Duration1 Day(s)
Ticket TypeE Ticket
In the Magdalena Department, 34 km from the beautiful Santa Marta, Colombia, you can find the Tayrona National Natural Park; a sanctuary of nature and archaeological remains that invite you to encounter yourself. Ecosystems such as mangroves, corals, algae grasslands, thorny thickets and magical dry, humid and cloudy forests proliferate and host a surprising variety of plant and animal species that are a testimony of life.
The park's main attraction is its white sand beaches that are preserved in a natural environment. Within the activities you can practice here are:
- Sighting of flora and fauna, especially endangered birds.
If you would like to book this tour with us, we will make all of the arrangements to take you to the park. From transportation to the entrance tickets, let us organize everything so that you perfectly enjoy your time here.
Day 1 : Our driver will pick you up at 8:00 am. He will be waiting for you at your hotel doorstep. After you meet him, he will take you to the Tayrona Park entrance called "El Zaino" (this ride is approximately 1 hour from your hotel). Here, you will make a short line to present your booking voucher and your passports to the people in charge, afterward, they will hand you two paper bracelets that you have to use while staying inside the park. After completing this process, our driver will take you from the entrance to the parking lot (another 15 minutes). From the this point, you can start enjoying the hiking through the park. The furthest point you can get is Cabo San Juan del Guía beach. You can find signs along the way that will lead you there. From the parking lot to Cabo San Juan is a 1 hour and a half hike. In this beach, you can find restaurants where you can take lunch. At 3:00 P.M., you have to come back through the same path you used to get there. At 4:30 P.M. you will be arriving at the parking lot, where our driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel. This tour does not include a professional guide, however, in case you wish to have one, please make sure you select the correct option when booking.
Tayrona Park admission fee
Food (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Once you meet our driver, he will handle you printed tickets in order to redeem them at the Tayrona Park entrance toll. At the toll, the Tayrona Park representatives will give you a bracelet with which you will be able to show at the gate and thus enter to the park. In order to redeem the printed tickets our driver gave you, you have to show your passport (or a copy) to the Tayrona Park representative in the toll.
- We pick all of our clients at any hotel in Santa Marta, Rodadero, Pozos Colorados, Taganga and Bello Horizonte
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event