New Medellin Sightseeing Tour
Visit the best Medellin sightseeing places in this City Tour. Understand the history of Medellin and get important insights of the city.
Tour Duration5 Hour(s)
Ticket TypeE Ticket
Language SpokenEnglish, Spanish, Castilian
Visit the best Medellin sightseeing places in this City Tour. Understand the history of Medellin and get important insights of the city. In this trip you will explore the downtown, walk across the Botero square, enjoy the botanical garden and take the “metro cable” to high up on the hills.
- Appreciate Art at the unique giant sculptures square
- Try the smoothest Colombian coffee at a specialized local coffee shop
- Admire the View over the valley from 200m high hill.
- Enjoy the natural environment and the Colombian flora at the Botanical garden
- Take a ride in one of the innovative solutions for public transportation in Medellin
Day 1 : The city of Eternal Spring
After your guide pick you up, you will head the city downtown. An introduction of where you are, the geography of the region and other important insights of Medellin sightseeing will be given to you by your expert guide.
Get to the unique Botero plaza in comfort and start the day trip by experiencing (you can touch them, climb them…) the high volume bronze sculptures valued in more than 500.000 us/each. Cross the plaza to get to the palace of culture. Admire the building from inside and enjoy the views at the top.
Take a break to realize where you are and indulge yourself an unforgettable good cup of coffee. Also, learn about traditional brewing methods at this special place featured by BBC as one of the best in the world to have the famous Colombian beverage .
After, get back to your ride to visit the Innovation district and Wishes park in the North region of the Medellin City Tour. The understanding of the history of Medellin will be easy, through the stories and personal experiences shared by your local guide.
After the 4 blocks walk, cross the street to get in the Botanical Garden, breath the pure atmosphere and admire the beauty and variety of the endemic flora. Choose from a variety of tropical fruits and try a fresh natural juice.
Next, a 10min ride in the metro (train system) will take you to the “metro cable” strolls. Admire the panoramic views and see below you an example of the city transformation from one the most violent ones into: the 2013 most innovating city, 2014 World Urban Forum host city, 2015 world tourism organization (UN) host city and 2016 Economic word forum host city.
This trip take 5 hours. You will enjoy this half Medellin City Tour exploring the most representative places in the city.In case you don’t want to miss a thing, we will extend this experience to make it a day trip (8 hr.) It will give you more time to see the rest of the city
- Metro Tickets
- The guidance of local bilingual expert
- Private transportation for the trip: A/C, comfortable cars.
- Travel insurance for the Medellin city tour dates
- Authentic Colombian drink, snack or fruit taste
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Be ready to be in nature
- Bring a a rain jacket or umbrella if possible
- Sun protection and money if you want to buy coffee or souvenirs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event