This interactive class will allow you to learn directly from a knowledgeable host about cooking techniques in the Caribbean. You will b informed about tradition and cuisine culture in Cartagena. You will prepare at least 3 dishes and there are options for vegetarians and people who don't eat gluten or fish and seafood. You only have to inform us in advance of your preferences!
Day 1 : Caribbean Cuisine Cooking Class Itinerary
We pick you up from your accommodation and provide a brief introduction of the food found on the streets.
Then, we'll come to our beach location to start our cooking experience.
Get ready to get involved with every single step of the cooking process while we have a pleasant conversation about our culture, traditions and of course our food habits. We'll cook appetizers, main course and desserts with the best Colombian Coffee.
After about 2 hours of cooking, we'll delight our palate with our menú prepared with love and fun! Buen provecho!
At the end of the experience, we'll bring you back to your accommodation.
Coffee and/or Tea
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Prepare for an experience full of flavors and love for cuisine and culture!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 20% if booking is cancelled 25 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event